Upcoming Auctions & Estate Sales
- COVID-19 Notice: For the safety of our customers and staff and in complience with Governor Brown's Executive Order No. 20-12, until further notice, we will no longer conduct live auctions or estate sales. All future events will be Online Only.
- August 6, 5:00 p.m. (rescheduled from July 30) ~ Gold, Silver Coins, Collectibles, Numismatic Items at Auction - Online Only. For catalog, pics and bidding, click July Coin Auction.
- August 6, 6:00 p.m. (rescheduled from July 30) ~ Gold & Silver Jewelry, Southwest Jewelry, Antiques, Collectibles, Bikes, Ammo & More. For catalog, pics and bidding, click July Jewelry, Sterling, Antiques, Collectible Auction.
- August, date to be announced ~ Vintage Jaguar XKE Roadster, Jayco Motor Home, 1963 Tollycraft Wooden Boat, Vintage Honda Trail Bike, Flatbed Trailer, 1996 Chevy Truck. Details to come.
- For the results of the June 28, Personal Property - Newberg Estate Auction, click Newberg Personal Property Auction.
- Sold at Auction, June 27 ~ Newberg - 3.4 Acres, 2,456 sf home with office, garage, shop. In conjunction with Stuart Real Estate Group. Newberg Real Estate Auction - 3.4 Acres, Home, Office, Shops!.
- For the results of the June Antiques Toys, Southwest Jewelry & Collectibles at Auction, click Antique Toys, Southwest Jewelry & Collectible Auction.
- For the results of the June Gold, Silver Coins & Numismatic Items - Online Only Auction, click June Coin Auction.
- For the results of the May Gold & Silver Coins Auction, click May Gold & Silver Coin Auction.
- For the results of the May, South Salem Estate Auction, go to South Salem Estate Auction.
Do you have treasures to sell? We are always looking for unique items of value. Call us today at 503‑990‑6976
Terry is an Oregon licensed Real Estate Broker, associated with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Real Estate Professionals in Salem. Do you have Real Estate needs? He can help. See below to request information.
Capitol Auction & Estate Services, LLC
*Estate and Business Liquidation *Live and On-line Antique & Collectible Auctions *Personal Property Appraisals *Benefit Auctions *Free Estimates and Consultations * Consignments
Capitol Auction & Estate Services, LLC helps make property transitions easier. Whether you have a few valued treasures or a whole household of belongings, we assist in finding new homes for your personal property. We conduct on-site sales, and regular antique and collectible auctions in our modern, comfortable auction house in Salem, OR. When we sell your items at our auction, not only do we reach enthusiastic bidders from the Salem area, but through our on-line bidding feature we also have buyers from all over the world! We specialize in antiques, collectibles, coins, jewelry, musical instruments and have successfully liquidated many farms and businesses. Capitol Auction & Estate Services, LLC is Willamette Valley's only full service auction and estate business. Our professional auctioneer, Terry Mangum, is a member of The National Auctioneers Assoc., Oregon Auctioneers Assoc., Chamber of Commerce, Certified Appraisers Guild of America, and Rotary International.
Note: All items are sold "AS IS - WHERE IS." Sorry, no returns, no refunds, no warranties made, written or otherwise expressed. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for more information.