Upcoming Auctions & Estate Sales
- COVID-19 Notice: For the safety of our customers and staff and in complience with Governor Brown's Executive Order No. 20-12, until further notice, we will no longer conduct live auctions. All future events will be Online Only.
- October 31, 6:00 p.m. ~ South Salem Estate Auction. Furnishings, Vintage Stereo, LP Records, Tools & More. For pictures, catalog & bidding, click South Salem Auction.
- November 5, Thursday, 5:00 p.m. ~ Coins and Numismatic Items. Online Only Auction. For catalog, pictures and online bidding, click November Coin Auction.
- November 5, Thursday, 6:00 p.m. ~ Antiques, Firearms, Ammo, Sterling Silver, Jewelry, Asian Pottery, Collectibles & More! Online Only. For a sneak peek, click November 5 Antiques, Firearms, Collectibles Auction.
- Future Auction ~ Details to come ~ Vintage Jaguar XKE Roadster, Jayco Motor Home, 1963 Tollycraft Wooden Boat, Vintage Honda Trail Bike, Flatbed Trailer, 1996 Chevy Truck.
- For the results of the Santiam Canyon Wildfire Relief Fund Benefit Auction, click Wildfire Relief Auction.
- For the results of the October 18 Ammo & Outdoor Items Auction, click Ammo & Outdoor Timed Auction.
- For the results of the Oct. 1 Auction, click Sterling Silver, Collectibles, Jewelry, Firearms Auction.
- For the results of the Oct. 1 Coin Auction, click October 1 Coin Auction.
- For the results of the September Molalla Sale, click Embroidery Machines, Camper, Households Auction.
- For the results of the Salem Ale Works Memorabilia Auction, click SAW Collectibles.
- For the results of the August 6 Coin Auction, click August Coin Auction.
- For the results of the August 6 Jewelry, Antiques, Collectible Auction, click August Antiques, Collectible Auction.
- Sold at Auction, June 27 ~ Newberg - 3.4 Acres, 2,456 sf home with office, garage, shop. In conjunction with Stuart Real Estate Group. Newberg Real Estate Auction - 3.4 Acres, Home, Office, Shops!.
Do you have treasures to sell? We are always looking for unique items of value. Call us today at 503‑990‑6976
Terry is an Oregon licensed Real Estate Broker, associated with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Real Estate Professionals in Salem. Do you have Real Estate needs? He can help. See below to request information.
Capitol Auction & Estate Services, LLC
*Estate and Business Liquidation *Live and On-line Antique & Collectible Auctions *Personal Property Appraisals *Benefit Auctions *Free Estimates and Consultations * Consignments
Capitol Auction & Estate Services, LLC helps make property transitions easier. Whether you have a few valued treasures or a whole household of belongings, we assist in finding new homes for your personal property. We conduct on-site sales, and regular antique and collectible auctions in our modern, comfortable auction house in Salem, OR. When we sell your items at our auction, not only do we reach enthusiastic bidders from the Salem area, but through our on-line bidding feature we also have buyers from all over the world! We specialize in antiques, collectibles, coins, jewelry, musical instruments and have successfully liquidated many farms and businesses. Capitol Auction & Estate Services, LLC is Willamette Valley's only full service auction and estate business. Our professional auctioneer, Terry Mangum, is a member of The National Auctioneers Assoc., Oregon Auctioneers Assoc., Chamber of Commerce, Certified Appraisers Guild of America, and Rotary International.
Note: All items are sold "AS IS - WHERE IS." Sorry, no returns, no refunds, no warranties made, written or otherwise expressed. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for more information.